RE: Help, My Seat's too High!

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: RE: Help, My Seat's too High!
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:10:05 -0700
Bob:

        Sorry to hear you are having problems.  The diaphragm will tend to
make the seat sit a bit higher.  That is one of the reasons, that I normally
suggest people use them.  The web type tends to wear out faster.

        As suggested you might try driving the car for a bit.  The foam
should crush down some with use.  I recently installed the same setup in my
73 BGT and a friend's 79.  The foam does give a bit after a while.  If there
continues to be a problem the best thing I could think of would be to use
the later webs.  They do give a lot more.

Kelvin.