Re: brake disk problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake disk problem
From: glen <glen@espressocom.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 17:58:26 -0500
Phil Vanner wrote:

> Glen
>
> There is a difference in part numbers for steel vs. wire wheels - you may be
>on to the solution.

if there is anyone out there who knows what the width of the brake
rotors is supposed to be, could you let me know. that is, the distance
between the the inboard surface of the rotor where the pads rub to the
flange where the hub bolts onto. i measured mine today and i got 1.563".
my rotors have never been turned. if anyone knows what the measurement
is supposed to be for either wire wheel rotors or steel wheel rotors,
give me a holler.

thanx!

glen
'66 mg midgit anxious to be on the road again with the stow away top
stowed :)