HELP - 74BGT wiring

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP - 74BGT wiring
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 19:26:47 -0400
Does anyone know off hand of a common ground or terminal point for the
turn signals, temperature and gas guages,  & right rear tail light for
my daily driver  74 BGT? I keep loseing these components but they come
back on after a little bumping around while driving.  They are all on
now but they will surely go off again tomorrow at some point.  I have
cleaned and reconnected the ground behind the license plate so dont
think it is there. I have a feeling it is in the area of the fuse box
but not really sure.  HELP!

Thanks  Rick