Re: Seat belts

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat belts
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 18:13:01 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/99 5:49:00 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ATWEDITOR@aol.com
writes:

> I know that it is possible to get seat belts re-webbed, i.e., have the web
>  belt component of the assembly renewed using the existing hardware. I had
it

>  done on an old Mustang.  Works great--flexible web, strength not an issue.

>  The question for the list, does any one know of a company with MG belt
>  experience?
>
>  J.A. Donoghue
>  atweditor@aol.com
>  72MGB
>  66Mustang

Try Ssnake-Oyl Products, (903) 769-4555. You can have them recondition your
old belts or you can order new webbing from them and do it yourself. Most
places won't touch seat belts with a ten foot pole.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336