Re: Top Down Weather

To: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Subject: Re: Top Down Weather
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:20:21 -0500
Harlon, where are u at?? I passed 3 other MGs here in Austin alone today. It
was great to see them esp. since tomorrow is the GOF in Salaido. Are u
planning on going? I will be there in the red 70 with the chrome roll bar
and knockoff minilites. If you are anyone else is going stop by and say
hello!

Don Collins
70B
78B