Re: Top Down Weather

To: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Top Down Weather
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 09:07:19 -0500
Don,
   The folks here in Houston don't appear to be as adventuous as you in
Austin.  I've been driving my 'B' daily since I got it running again in late
October, and in that entire time I've only seen 1 'B' on the road, with the
exception of the folks who drive theirs to the HMGCC meeting every month.
Somehow I think there should be more than that in a town with 4,000,000 +
people.
H.