Re: HS4 Flooding problem

To: "MG List Posts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HS4 Flooding problem
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 12:40:24 -0700
wizardz had this to say:

>every body talks about gross jets...
>if they were so good they would be standard

THAT makes sense... I suppose you could say, if radials were so good,
they would be standard. Go back to bias-ply!

Really, at some point you have to allow for technological improvements.
Whether you agree with the usefulness of that particular modification, or
are opposed to it on the grounds of originality, the argument that "if it
was so good it would be standard" as applied to a 37-year-old car design,
is pretty silly. IMHO...

: )

--

Max Heim