Re: insurance

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:35:24 -0400
I have my "regular" cars with one agency.  Since I have more than one car with
them I get a multi-car discount.
I have all of my antique cars with an agency that deals with old cars and
offers an agreed value policy.  This is much cheaper than what my "regular" car
insurance  company would charge and as the regular company told me I might have
a hard time collecting what I feel the car is worth, they would only pay off
what they think the car is worth.  With Grundy (antique car insurance company)
we have an agreed upon value of what each car is worth and they will pay that
amount or repair/replace.  I am painfully aware of what and how they will pay,
I had an engine fire and Grundy paid off with no questions asked and brought my
TD back to, in my estimation better than the shape it was in.
MIKE R