CARLISE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: CARLISE
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:38:39 -0400
Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area or Jersey and NY that would like to
meet up with the Keystone Region MG Club and the British Car Club of the
Lehigh Valley - we will be meeting on Friday Morning at the Mountain
View Diner/Restaurant which is located at exit 12 off I-78 West Bound
just west of Allentown.  We will be DEPARTING at 8 AM so if you want to
eat first get there earlier.

Reminder: The MG Council of North America will meet at 11:00 am in Bldg.
Y on Saturday, May 15, 1999, at the Carlisle Import Show, Carlisle, PA.
All members of MG Registers, Centres, Clubs and Associations are welcome
to attend.
The agenda to include:
    Report from the Minnesota MG Group regarding plans for MG 2001.
    MG ad in Hemmings Motor News, etc
    New busines
    Announcements

The list usually meets after the Council Meeting under the Bleachers
inside by Britbooks - wear your hat or ONLINE badge!

See ya all there! AND PRAY FOR NO RAIN FOR ONCE!!!

Rick