Sunbeam For Sale!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam For Sale!!
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 10:23:07 -0500
There is a Sunbeam Alpine for sale very near my home in
Urbandale Iowa, (a suburb of Des Moines), if any one is
interested.  I can't have it because...(insert your favorite
reason here) so I will pass on some info.

Brg, Sunbeam Alpine IV,  Black top and interior.  Many dents
and brusies.  Rockers shot.  Random rust in other places.
Couldn't figure out how to get the hood open so I didn't see
engine.(damn thing opens backwards!) Painted wire wheels.
Opened trunk it has a spare and a tonaue cover.  no big
tears in the seats or dash.

If someone is interested let me know and I'll get more info
and a phone number.  All disclamers apply.

David Stecher
Urbandale Ia
73BGT