It Gets Worse

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It Gets Worse
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 12:56:11 -0400
Went to the right hand wheel of the C and guess what!  The
bled nipple has been sheared off.
I have fluid coming from the M/C to the Boosters, it is not
leaving the boosters.  I went ahead and switched the lines and
still no fluid coming out of the boosters.  Had the motor
running and have plenty of vacuum on both boosters, plenty of
fluid and now I have more play in the brake pedal.
Can I adjust the swing of the pedal?  Could it be that it is
not going back far enough, I get a pretty good gush of fluid
from the M/C fittings and the ones going into the  boosters
when the pedal is depressed.  Could the absents of the bled
nipple be the problem?
THANKS!
MIKE R