RE: mgs@autox.team.net digest #1599 Tue May 18 02:05:01 MDT 1999

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mgs@autox.team.net digest #1599 Tue May 18 02:05:01 MDT 1999
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:36:00 -0400
John,

One warm afternoon, I was changing the oil and filter.
Not paying too much attention, as its one of the easiest
jobs.

After I finished, I started the car and immediately noticed
oil all over the garage floor. Seemed I stripped the oil filter
adapter (that little unit the oil filter screws onto).

I had to replace it. A new one cost me 50 bucks and
took me all of ten minutes to replace.

You may have a different problem, I hope you figure it
out soon.

Regards,

Dennis Berman
444.8352