Re: 78 midget needs to be saved

To: "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 78 midget needs to be saved
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:50:21 -0700
Speaking of which, my brother-in-law called last weekend to say he had
looked at a midget in (near) Camas, WA (near Vancouver).  Looked ok to him
but he doesn't know anything about British cars.  Don't know any details
other than $ 800.  Let me know if any interest and I will let him know.  No
financial interest, nothing to gain, don't need trip to brother-in-law's
place, etc.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net