Purchase From List Member ;(

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Purchase From List Member ;(
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:53:17 -0400
Hello again.

On another note,  I have a small problem.  I bought a item for my car from
an active list member several months ago.  I sent the check on March 29th.
S/he cashed the check in early April,  After several weeks, and no item, I
emailed him/her (April 12th).  They emailed with a reasonable excuse, prompt
delivery promised.

Several emails back and forth till my last email went unanswered.  Now I'm
not sure what to do.  S/he seems perfectly apologetic, and nice,  and s/he
regularly contributes to the list.  But 2 months is a long time for a part
bought from a list member.  I know of at least one other person who has
bought something from him/her and not received it yet.  Same time frame....

Anyone else ever face this?  What did you do?  ANyone else have any
"pending" parts out there with a similar time frame?

Sorry to bomb the list with this crap....

Mike

|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-553-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |