Re: Bleeding Brakes, 77B

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes, 77B
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:07:25 -0400 (EDT)
You need to bleed them again, sometimes once is not enough. If you had
luck with the EZ tool use it , but I have never had luck with any of them.
It's only necessary to open the nipple a little. If you have a helper to
push the pedal down then just put your finger over the bleeder, don't open
and close it. When the pedal is pushed down release your finger, then put
it back on before the pedal is released. It's a little messy but no worse
than knicking over the jar of fluid with a hose in it.
...Art