Re: Tonneau Covers

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Covers
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:06:27 -0500
Phil:
I bought mine from Moss through George M. at Classic Restorations. Best
price I could find.
I've written an article on installing the full tonneaux since Moss doesn't
send instructions. The fundamentals are the same for any car, and I wrote
the article that way, so for you Midget, it should be fine. I don't know of
any tonneaux-specific instructions, although Porter's DIY guide for MGBs is
generic enough for this job. If you want it, let me know what format is good
for you (I have Word 97 but can convert to other). At least it will let you
know how easy it is and what tools you should use.
Kim Tonry: You're welcome to this one too for The Driver...I don't think
it's been posted on any websites although I've offered.
Dan
73 B