Re: Lookalikes

To: EPOTTER@CapHealth.org
Subject: Re: Lookalikes
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:25:46 EDT
On Thu, 27 May 1999 09:54:22 -0700 (PDT) "Potter, Ed"
<EPOTTER@CapHealth.org> writes:
>How about a Riley Pathfinder and the Wolsey 4/40 or MG Magnet Z.

Like a lot of the examples quoted, the riley and the wolseley ar just
differently badged versions of the same body (much as buicks, pontiacs
and olds are really chevys with go-faster stripes!)
I have a really good one for you  - My Riley RMF was built at Abingdon
alongside Y types - im almost certain that the two cars share front
wings, running boards and front doors - as well as lots of trim bits like
mirrors, lights and so on which are also common to TDs however the cars
do not look the same nor are they even the same size -

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley (that is much sleeker than a Y type!!)