Re: Lookalikes

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lookalikes
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 09:06:07 EDT
In the movie Farris Buller's day off, the glimpse that we get of the rear of
the car that is airborne as Ferris drives the wheels off, has always reminded
me of a B. I thought the taillights even looked right (although blurred). I
think it is really supposed to be a Ferrari of some sort.

Did they sneak in an MGB for that airborne, blurred shot rather than risk the
costly Ferrari figuring we wouldn't see the difference?

Anyone got a copy of that movie that they can review?

R. Johnson - Dallas