[Fwd: Parking Lot Dings]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Parking Lot Dings]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 15:37:35 +0000
I remember an idea for fixing people who put dents in the sides of your
car...

I'm one of those people who parks his cars absolutely as far away from
where I'm going as possible.  But still these morons find me and put
little dimples in the sides of my car.  Being the car obsessed freak
that I am, one of Car and Driver's tips seemed like a good idea.

Keep a handful of round wooden toothpicks in your glovebox.  If you get
back to your car after shopping at the mega mart, and some moron in a
clapped out 83 Camaro (you know, the ones with doors as big as our LBCs)
has left you a souvenier from your parking experience, take the
toothpick, and break it off in their door lock...both sides if you're
feeling especially hot about it.

I've not used it yet, mostly because I've not been sure who did it
(different car when I returned from mega mart), but it's a pretty
harmless way to get back at someone.

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud