who's in Tucson?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: who's in Tucson?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:50:07 +0000
Ok folks,
Who on this list is hiding out in Tucson or knows someone with an MG out
that way.
Just came back from a pre-retirement look-see this weekend and it's
quite a change from little old Warwick, NY.
For one thing, it's a desert!
For another, it was over 100 degrees!
But very beautiful and no damn grass to mow!
Found some MG repair shops in the yellow pages but didn't have time to
visit, but it was encouraging. Real estate folk look at me very oddly
when I describe the size of a garage that I want.
Anyone got Mac Spears email, so I can get the skinny from him? I believe
he's in Phoenix.
Thanx,
Dave Houser