Fw: who's in Tucson?

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: who's in Tucson?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:16:54 -0500
Dave,
I partially grew up in Tempe (HS and went to ASU). Can't help you with the
MG part but 100 degrees? hohoho! That's NOTHING. That's why most retirees
get a cabin up near Payson/Prescott for the summer and live in the "valleys"
during the sunny 65degree winters! Double your retirement budget or go look
up in the White Mountains! ;)
Seriously, I noticed there is at least one lister in Mesa/Tempe/Phoenix.
ou're on your own with Tucson!

Dan
73 B
ASU Class of '89