RE: 75 B Windshield

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 75 B Windshield
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:49:30 -0400
And a similar thought:

How long can my passenger continue to pull him or herself out of the car
using the top corner of the windshield before the stress cracks it?  It
looks like a pretty common place to grab, but it also bends pretty far under
load.  Is this one of those things that looks ugly but works fine (like
pulling the motor using the rocker studs)?

Thanks again.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B - with the fairy dust option.