Re: 75 B Windshield

To: kherres@mail.wsu.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75 B Windshield
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:18:02 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/99 11:42:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kherres@mail.wsu.edu writes:

<< Well I dont know about you but I like to stay dry when it rains.

 Kirk Herres >>

BUZZZ!!!  You aren't going fast enough!  A little more speed and the rain
goes right over the windscreen.  A Gore Tex jacket takes care of traffic
light problems.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mistubishi Expo LRV Sport

p.s. I hope you realize I'm only joking!!!  The only thing I could suggest
about your actual problem is to make sure the hood is installed to the
correct tension.  If it balloons up quickly, the amount of free play and then
a quick stop might put too much pressure on the windscreen and cause stress.
I saw another post about the header rail seal being a cushion, which sounds
reasonable.

A.H.