Re: 58 MGA coupe for sale

To: chief bootknocker <mowog77@theglobe.com>
Subject: Re: 58 MGA coupe for sale
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 15:52:47 -0700
chief bootknocker wrote:

> The car is in Flemington, NJ.
>
> The car doesn't have a title, so it would be sold as a parts car, but you can
>get an abandonment title for it. I am a third party doing the advertising for
>the man who has it. It may sound hokey, but the old guy who has the car has
>been sitting on it for over ten years. I talked him into letting me see the
>car (it was in storage) and he dragged it out. It is more work and money than
>I was willing to tackle - so I figured someone on the list may want it.
>
> Erik.
> --
>
> On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:09:47    REasterby wrote:
> >Erik, I'm interested, Where in NJ are you located?? Email me or call 302
> >456-0698
> >Ray Easterby
> >72BGT orig own
> >88Xj40
> >

> "Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com";

Just north of Flemington in Hampton near me is a coupe that has been
restored and the engine rebuilt - sad thing is the guy did a piss poor
paint job on it and its all cracked - and the colour green he picked is
horrible.  Its for sale for about $5,000.  If anyone is interested
let me know - I know the guy.

Rick