Re: 58 MGA coupe for sale

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: 58 MGA coupe for sale
From: "chief bootknocker" <mowog77@theglobe.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:57:51 -0700
The car is in Flemington, NJ.

The car doesn't have a title, so it would be sold as a parts car, but you can
get an abandonment title for it. I am a third party doing the advertising for
the man who has it. It may sound hokey, but the old guy who has the car has
been sitting on it for over ten years. I talked him into letting me see the car
(it was in storage) and he dragged it out. It is more work and money than I was
willing to tackle - so I figured someone on the list may want it.

Erik.
--

"Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com";