British Car Fesitval

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Mini List" <mini-list@autox.team.net>,
Subject: British Car Fesitval
From: "Lori Pastore" <mgnut@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:20:34 -0400
It's time again for the 5th Annual British Car Festival sponsored by the
Central PA British Car Club, Inc. The dates are Friday June 18 - Sunday June
20.

Registration will begin on Friday evening from 6-9 pm.  We have our
*Featured Event* scheduled for Saturday afternoon, which will be a Gymkhana.
You won't want to miss the Pig Roast and Bonfire later that evening.

Registration for the car display on Sunday will begin at 10 am.  Bland's
Park *Famous* Chicken dinners will be served at 1 pm (pre orders only).

Come for Sunday's show only or enjoy the entire weekend.  Either way, you
will have fun in Central PA.

If interested, please email Jim or Lori at LFPastore@aol.com and we will get
our brochure to you.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Jim  & Lori