Re: oil filters

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: oil filters
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 19:40:58 -0500
 Thanks Bill,

  I tried to find out from Moss what those lengths were, with an eye to
doing the same thing you did.  Guess I didn't stay with it long enough
or talk to a sales rep who had a high enough give-a-s**t factor. ;^)
Never could get to first base.

  It appears that the hanging filter adapter that you and I have was
designed for applications with no oil cooler.  That fitting is supposed
to connect via a short hose to the fitting on the back of the block.
Last year I was told by Moss & VB that that adaptor was NLA.

  CR