jaguar xjs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: jaguar xjs
From: "Frank Walker" <fwalker@insurquote.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:07:37 -0700
Hello, I am going for another look and test drive of a jaguar xjs tonight that
is for sale. Can any one out there  give me any ideas of there common problems
and what to look out for. It is an 86 and it looks like sections of the roof are
removable incuding the rear window. He wants $4500.00 for it. Will this car
require a human ( if an ex-wife can be called human ) sacrifice to the lucas
lord of darkness each spring, so far a small stuffed furry animals are
sufficient for my 3 MG's.