Replacing tie rod ends, 77B

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing tie rod ends, 77B
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,
This weekend I'm going to replace the steering rack boots on my 77B and
it was suggested to me to replace the tie rod ends while doing the job.
 As usual, I hit a bunch of sites to read about how to do this.  On
Skye's web site he says, "used a J C Whitney lever balljoint separator
to pop it apart."  I don't have one of these.  Where should I get one,
from J C Whitney, Moss, local parts store??????  Or does it matter that
much what source I get one from?  It was also suggested that I need a
BFH...I have plenty of these.

Regards,
Tom
77B

BTW...Thanks Skye for the great site.  It's the first one I hit when
trying something new or looking for information...basically daily.