Re: British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT

To: mgbob@juno.com, gone4sure@worldnet.att.net, drded@ix.netcom.com,
Subject: Re: British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 19:29:25 EDT
On Thu, 03 Jun 1999 07:21:41 EDT Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com> writes:
>   A reminder that the CT MG Club is holding its annual British Cars
>by the Sea show at Harkness Memorial State Park, Rte 213, Waterford
>(near New London) on Sunday.
>  Registration at 10:00.  Mostly postwar MGs, TRs and Jaguars, there
>are usually a number of other marques too.
>  The park is an old estate that overlooks Fishers Island Sound and,
>with some imagination, one can see Lands End over the horizon. As of
>this writing, the weather is forecast to be perfect for the show and
>for the driving to get there.
>Bob

For those of you coming from the south there will be a hook up point in
southwest CT so we can caravan up there - I know theres a bunch of Long
Island gangsters coming and possibly a few from jersey
Im thinking that the best plac to meet is probably the service area on
I95 around exit 13 (Norwalk) around 8am
Let me know who would like to join in and where you'll be coming from -
that way we can pick the best place for all to meet up

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Roley