Re: RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RB Weight - was Re: RB Mods
From: mmgro@renc.igs.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:25:59 -0700
Hi
I'm new to the list this week, but not to Mgs. Had a 72 back in the
70's and took it off the road but kept it. Last year found a 78 that
had a small engine fire and picked it up cheap. ( it had a beautiful
body and I'm a sucker for those) I'm in the process of turning the 78
into a 72 and the changeover of the bumpers isn't a real big deal
(RB to chrome) and boy does it ever save weight. Those things
(RB's) weigh a ton. Next year I'll lower it by switching over the front
crossmember and suspension and I won't feel like I'm in my Camry
wagon when I corner.