Re: MGB Brake line flares

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Brake line flares
From: "Eric Zambori" <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:52:22 -0400
I ran across a company called Classic Tube.  They offer PreBent brake line
tubing.  They are at http//www.classictube.com .  I've never dealt with
them, but if I ever decide to totally redo my brake system I think I'd
consider them as a source.  The time savings alone should be worth the cost.

Eric Zambori
72 MGB