Re: MGB Brake line flares

To: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>, Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB Brake line flares
From: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
Eric,

I bought a set of prebent tubes from these folks
in polished stainless steel for my B.  They fit
perfectly.

I had one line that would not seal properly (the
fitting kept weeping- about a drop or two every few
days).  It was replaced free and I have been satisfied
ever since.

Although the catalog doesn't offer it, they will make
up the clutch line for a B in stainless for about $25.

--Scott

--- Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net> wrote:
> I ran across a company called Classic Tube.  They
> offer PreBent brake line
> tubing.  They are at http//www.classictube.com .
> I've never dealt with
> them, but if I ever decide to totally redo my brake
> system I think I'd
> consider them as a source.  The time savings alone
> should be worth the cost.
>
> Eric Zambori
> 72 MGB

===