Re: 75 MGB

To: "Scott/Michelle" <mcjsr@talstar.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:09:46 +0100
Repair it, then make sure that, with the door closed, there is a small
clearance between the quarter-light frame and the rubber seal on the screen.
There is bound to be some scuttle shake from time to time, and even if you
can close the door without distorting the frame the scuttle shake may give
that little bit extra stress to cause the crack.

I repaired my drivers door some 9 years and 25k miles ago - so far so good.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/