Re: 1977 MGB-Running on

To: Speedo79@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1977 MGB-Running on
From: "chief bootknocker" <mowog77@theglobe.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 07:24:12 -0700
First question: Is your running-on control valve hooked up and operational?
I have a 77B and it ran on very slightly, then I hooked up the running-on
control valve and it happens no more.

Second question: Why are you running 87 octane? I used to run 87 in the winter
because the car seemed to like it, but now it wants 92 or higher or it knocks -
its the heat.

Third question: Did you do the conversion to the HIFs? How do you pass
emissions?
I am going to convert my 77 from the Z/S to HS4s and my only concern is getting
it to pass emissions in NJ. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Erik.

"Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com";