Re: 1977 MGB-Running on

To: "Rich Peterson" <kerry3@earthlink.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1977 MGB-Running on
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:55:36 +0100
True - the ignition relay certaily requires a lot less current to keep it
operated and hence feed a full 12v to the coil, but I wouldn't expect this
to start happening just as the temperature started rising, unless the
alternator had developed a fault.  There has been no mention of the
alternator being replaced recently.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/