RE: MG Day on Sunday 6/13 in Brookline MA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG Day on Sunday 6/13 in Brookline MA
From: DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@yr.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:10:26 -0400
          I ordered this spin on conversion about 2 weeks ago for my C from
          Sports and Classics after a conversation I had with Jack (at
          Carlisle?).   I got it 2 days after ordering - the person I spoke
          with was very helpful and very straightforward about the adapter
          being partially "homemade".  I also was under the impression that
          no spin on adapter was available - but there it sits in my garage
          shelf waiting to be installed (it's on the list of things to do).
          Jack's right about it not having any instructions but it looks
          pretty straight forward (hey Jack - any tips??).  Personally, I
          am very happy to trade $49 for the pleasure of not having to deal
          with that nightmarish canister.

          I'll post my experience with the install.

          Dr. Doug