The bug is back

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The bug is back
From: Dereck C <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:04:06 GMT
After lurking off and on the list for the past year I think it is about time
to get the B back on the road.  This time last year (with some help from the
list) the B was diagnosed to have shot rings.  So I pulled the engine and
tranny and started tearing into it.  That was June of last year, since then
(and many more pressing tasks later) I seemed to have accumulated many
duplicate parts to include a newly machined block, pistons and crank from
another list member.  I would like to have them checked out before I start
putting the engine back together.  Does anyone have recommendations for a
machine shop in the DC metro area where I could have this done?  This is not
my first rebuild, I just don't have connections in this area and am looking
for a good quality place.

Thanks
Dereck