Thanks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: Scott/Michelle <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:10:11 -0400
Thanks for all of the replys folks, I have printed them all up, and I will
have them at my side this weekend when I get a chance to rip into the carb.
This list has made it possible to have this resto be a DIY for me. We can't
wait to hear her run for the first time.......*chomping at the bit* and
praying that she has a good tranny and clutch!
The next repair will be the speedo...and other dash gauges .I have taken a
gander.....it looks like the front seat has to come out...just to be able to
get in a position where I can get under the dash! *scraped knuckles to come*
Thanks Again

Scooter

75B