RE: Heads

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: RE: Heads
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:55:25 -0700
Also check valve size.  There is an early B series head found in the USA on
Nash Metros' that has real small valves.  Again this can be cut for the
larger valves.

Austin/Wols/Morris    In  34.95mm      Ex  30.20mm
MG 1500/1600        In  38.25mm      Ex  32.60mm
MG 1600 Mk II         In  39.80mm      Ex  34.10mm

Kelvin.