Re: Fight the power (was: A pothole ate my tailpipe)

To: P86turismo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fight the power (was: A pothole ate my tailpipe)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 15:52:56 EDT
Mike,
  When a deep hole in the road, cut by the gas company and not refilled,
caused the largest part of my '72 GT to stop faster than the engine did,
the town cops directed me to the gas company for compensation.  A letter
and a phone call resulted in their reimbursing me for the damage.  This
was, however, in CT.
  Good luck.
Bob