Re: Hellertown

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hellertown
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:28:34 -0700
Lmacy1211@aol.com wrote:

> Woke up - got out of bed - Jumped in the "Off-Roadster" (my daughters Geo
cut cut

> Left before the awards were given so I will have to Let Rick Brown tell
> about that.

Well Gene walked away with a prize, as did Doctor Doug, dont remember
which places they took.  I got a second place for the BGT.  Not sure of
any other list members who took prizes.

Nice turn out for such a rotton looking day - actually the weather was
very cooperative - had a VERY light sprinkle very early in the morning
and then some sun and clouds.  In town, about a mile away, they had a
deluge of rain during the afternoon!

Rick