Moss carpets = VG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss carpets = VG
From: jvr@pclink.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:11:08 +0000
Hi all,

I just purchased a set of Autumn Leaf carpets from my local Moss
distributor for my 1500 Midget and wanted to share some info with
the group.

1.  The carpets are of very nice quality.
2.  The bias stitching (piping) exactly matches my upholstry.
3.  The color of the carpet is an exact match for the original.
4.  All the parts fit!
5.  No instructions were included.
6.  It took 8 hours to install the carpets, which included
cleaning the upholstry.
7.  The Moss kit does not include trunk materials.

I cleaned the upholstry with a Castrol product called Super
Clean. It was intended as a bio-degradable grease eater so, be
careful using this on paint and upholstry.  Test first. It
removed some dye from my vinyl seats, be cautious here!   I
followed the Super Clean with Armour All and things look very
good.

BTW Super Clean  works like magic on spoked rims for
removing grease.

If you want this product it is available at Target stores and
auto stores.

Regards,