Hello Ireland

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello Ireland
From: Nilsson & Partners AB <oes@npartners.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:31:00 +0200
Hello there!
Together with my wife and two friends we are visiting
Ireland from June 22:d to July 8:th.
All of us are in our fifties and lovers ov british
sports cars. We are proud owners of MGTD, MGA and MGBGT,
but also Morgans and Triumph TR.
Now, we wonder two things:
Is there possibly any gathering or meeting in Ireland
during our stay?

Is there any sportscar lover who offer B&B or runs a
guesthose with accomodations for four people.

We are renting a cottage in Mitchelstown for one week.
The days before and after the stay in the cottage we
intend to stay in B&B or in guesthouses in the Cork area.
Except from sports cars we are also keen (but not very good)
golfers.

Any informtion in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Best regardes,
Kenneth Nilsson
southern Sweden