rallys and rally computers

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: rallys and rally computers
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:54:49 -0700
I would like to do some TSD rallys but I have a few questions...

Is it possible to get by without a navigator?  I can see it being a bit
dangerous, taking your eyes off the road...

How much does having a rally computer help?  What are some good kinds of
computers?  My '66 is positive ground, so that adds a wrinkle.  And no,
I'd rather not convert to neg ground (just personal preference).  The
MGA is pos ground right?  Barney, if you're reading this, what kind of
computer do you use?

Hmm thats about all for now I suppose.  It's a beautiful day I wish I
was driving down a twisty forest road with the top down rather than
sitting in this stuffy office!

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375