Hunt for an MGA - The Quest Continues

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hunt for an MGA - The Quest Continues
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:09:25 -0400
O.K. Guys, how does this sound.

1959 MGA. Supposedly rust free car from Arizona.

Car is complete but totally gutted (ie, most of the bits are in a box).
This mightn't be too bad since it would save me tearing it apart to have
it painted inside and out.  Downside is I've never seen it assembled.

$3500US.

I've got pictures, it's been primered at one point in it's life but it
does look rust free.  There are a few closeups of the wheel well that
look immaculate.

Thanks for any advice.  I've got pictures if any one would be keen
enough to ask, I can e-mail them and you could give advice.  I admit
it's not much to look at now but the possibilities.....