Inspection Regs in Fla? Clarified

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Inspection Regs in Fla? Clarified
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:08:40 EDT
Hey All:
         OK to clarify this a bit more, I plan to move to Brevard County,
Cocoa Beach area. I currently live in the Outrageous Law Imposed State of NJ.
My V8 is a 1980 MGB ( Spurious V8 ) With a rover 3.5 in it. So it looks as if
I may luck out on the pollution stuff maybe. I plan a trip down there maybe
next month. But always like to get all the info I can before I try to do
something. Is this from owning British cars for so long? I would expect my 64
B should be easier than my 80 V8.

Hope this gets even better answers
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8