large touch up area

Subject: large touch up area
From: jmc <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 99 06:40:50 -0700
I have an area I need to touch up that's about the size of a quarter.
It's beneath the rear bumper on the side of the car, so it's not
particularly visible. I was thinking of painting it with a brush then
sanding it smooth. The paint I'd like to use is the leftover single stage
urethane enamel that was used to repaint a door. Now the questions: Do I
need to add the activator? How long will it take to dry? How long before
I can sand it? Am I insane for attempting to so it this way? Are there
any other questions I should be asking? Thanks in advance.

Joseph
67 B Roadster