RE: movie sightings

To: "'Matt Pringle'" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>,
Subject: RE: movie sightings
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:22:06 -0400
There was a very good shot of a yellow (mustard?) TR GT6 that was in
beautiful shape.  It was the scene where they were in the outdoor cafe.

Also think I spotted an RB Midget in a shot of the street from what would be
around the 20th floor of a building.  Could've been my imagination, though.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |