Re: movie sightings

To: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Subject: Re: movie sightings
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:54:46 +0100
Hi, All

I remember that 'Coma' was quite a good flick but it had to hold the
record for getting the boom mike in shot.
Also, Genveive Bujold ended up hitting the poor old B's hood, simply
because the car wouldn't start (like the E-Type in 'Gumball Rally').

I thought at the time-IT'S BRITISH WOMAN! AND IT'S RAINING-WHAT DO YOU
EXPECT?

Dave Hill (UK)